I have a Craft 3 site that's been running on a production server. Recently we switched over to https but this has caused issues in the CP (multiple 'An unknown error occurred' red flags, can't view any of the individual entries or assets, CP utilities like clearing the cache tasks don't run).
Trying to debug it, this seems to largely resolve itself if I set
enableCSRF => false in
config/general. I can then use the CP to see & edit my entries & assets (although I still get an unknown error flag on the dashboard where the console shows a 400 error
get-feed-items for the Craft News widget).
So seems to be related to the enableCSRF config setting. Whenever set it to
true I get the
error 400 items in the console. I've cleared the browser cache multiple times but that doesn't fix it. I've cleared the Craft cache via the cp (but had to set CSRF to false again otherwise the script doesn't run and gives the 400 error again). Lastly I've manually nuked the
cpresources folder in order for it to rebuild.
Web dev isn't my strong point so looking for suggestions so I can try and understand what's going on and what to try next.