I'm looking for a way to show or hide fields when editing an entry based on items selected.
I need to manage a list of businesses and my plan is to have a channel to hold them all. But based on the type of business, there are different pieces of information I need to collect.
- They all have common attributes (Name, Description, Location, Phone, etc.)
- There are many types (Restaurant, Recreation, Venue, etc.)
- Many types have subtypes, but not all (Restaurant: American, Chinese, Casual)
- Some have additional Info based on their type (Venu includes a list of meeting rooms with Names, Dimensions, Amenities, etc.)
- Businesses can have more than one type (Restaurant, Venu)
What I'd like to do is be able to show different sets of inputs based on what categories are selected.
- Check Restaurant
- Reveal a list of Restaurant types, because that is relevant only to restaurants.
- Check Venue
- Reveal a table field type so you can enter a list of room names with corresponding features and amenities.
Is there a way in Craft, or is there a plugin that lets you run logic based on inputs to show or hide other inputs?