Just ran into an issue where one of my users was locked out due to too many login attempts (or at least it seems that way).
This caused all sorts of havoc in my site:
- The content that was created by that user was not accessible by others.
- The front end broke (though I guess I should've set an "if no user rule")
- The user couldn't be found in the users list.
In order to fix this I had to go into the database and change the locked status from 1 to 0.
- Has anyone else experienced this?
- Is there a better way of handling it? (while keeping the limit of attempts).
- Craft Team, can this be modified to cause less trouble? e.g.: lock the users but not their content; make the user unlockable from within the CP