Looking to get some advice on fixing some issues I'm having with my Craft DEV environment. I merged some changes which worked fine locally, but are causing some issues on my deployed version.
- Internal server errors when trying load entries
- None of my plugins are showing in the dashboard (but appear to be included in the loaded project config). Re-applying the project config via the dashboard also causes 500 internal server errors.
These changes have since been reverted, however the problems are still persisting.
Things I've tried:
- Revert the DB to a previous snapshot (same problems still persist).
- Rebuild the project config locally then push the changes to DEV (same problems still persist).
- Reapply project config via DEV dashboard (results in fatal server error)
I'm not really sure what to do now?
- Rebuild the DEV branch from the PROD branch?
- Nuke the DEV DB and clone the PROD DB?
Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone!