We are using the custom exec widget to move the codebase, backend fields, section creations, and images from one environment to another.
We have Dev, Stage, and Production environments. After completing the development work in the Dev environment we push the custom exec widget to move codebase from Dev to Stage, Stage to Prod, and vice versa. It was working fine previously but yesterday we faced some issues in the Dev environment.
After pushed the exec widget some of the plugins are uninstalled automatically and the site is not working.
Steps to Reproduce:-
- Make changes in the Dev environment like fields creation or codebase changes in the GIT repo
- Push Exec widget from Backend
- Wait for 2 mins then errors occurred
Error:- We have used the Navigation plugin in the header section.
Twig Runtime Error – Twig\Error\RuntimeError Calling unknown method: craft\web\twig\variables\CraftVariable::navigation()
Versions of Craft CMS & PHP:-
- PHP version 7.4.16
- OS version Linux 3.10.0-1160.31.1.el7.x86_64
- Database driver & version PostgreSQL 12.7
- Image driver & version Imagick 3.4.4 (ImageMagick 6.9.12-15)
- Craft edition & version Craft Pro 3.7.10
The following plugins are uninstalled after we pushed the exec widget.
- Agnostic Fetch - 2.0.4
- AsyncQueue - 2.3.0
- Eager Beaver - 1.0.4
- Element API - 2.7.0
- Enupal Snapshot - 1.2.8
- Exec Widget - 1.0.0
- Feed Me - 4.4.0
- Guest Entries - 2.4.0
- ImageOptimize - 1.6.3
- Image Resizer - 2.1.0
- Navigation - 1.4.20
- Picture - 2.2.2
- Redactor - 2.8.8
- Redirect Manager - 1.1.1
- SEOmatic - 3.4.2
- Super Table - 2.6.8
- Typed link field - 1.0.25
- Wordsmith - 188.8.131.52
After pushing the exec widget all the codebase changes, fields, sections are moved to the Staging environment.
We tried to figure out what causing the issue but unfortunately, we couldn't. So could you please help us to resolve this issue?