I'm getting the following error when I'm trying to update a matrix:
"Field Limit is too big for your chosen Column Type.""
I'm trying to add a new block type but this error keeps getting up on fields that already exist in other block types. The problem seems to related to the plain text field type. I've read somewhere about the field limit exceeding the mysql varchar length but 80 or 100 shouldn't be a problem, no?
Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem?
I'm running on:
- PHP version 7.2.15
- OS version Linux 4.19.76-linuxkit
- Database driver & version MySQL 5.7.26
- Image driver & version Imagick 3.4.3 (ImageMagick 6.9.7-4)
- Craft edition & version Craft Pro 3.4.19
- Yii version 2.0.35
- Twig version 2.12.5
- Guzzle version 6.5.3
- Imagine version 1.2.3-dev