How do I add an H2 tag to a page? The site already runs many months now. All pages are okay but some are lacking an h2 tag. Is there a simple way to add an h2 tag to these pages?
All of the templates that generate the HTML files for the front-end of your site will live in the
templates folder on the server Craft is installed on.
You can edit the HTML there to add
<h2> tags anywhere you wish.
The most important thing to note about Craft CMS is it is a platform used to build bespoke solutions for clients. It is light on traditional "out-of-the-box" features and instead provides developers with a modern toolset and content teams with a great author experience. In practice, this means that every Craft site is made specifically for the client which is great and why clients and developers love us.
Here are a bunch of learning resources that should help get you up to speed quickly.
Craft Official Docs & Support:
- Craft CMS docs - The official Craft CMS documentation
- Support Services - Both free and paid first-party support options.
- Craft Discord group - The Craft development team is in Discord every day along with thousands of other Craft developers and users from all over the world.
- Craft Stack Exchange - The best place to ask "how do I" type questions. Our development team monitors Craft Stack Exchange on a regular basis.
- CraftQuest - CraftQuest is our official education and training partner. They have a number of excellent free and paid resources for Craft CMS & Craft Commerce. Ryan Irelan, Mijingo's founder, also offers customized training online or on-site.
- Tuts+ Tutorials - Not official but [very good and low cost].
- nystudio107 Blog — Andrew Welch is one of the best Craft developers around and the creator of the popular SEOmatic plugin. His regularly posts some excellent developer-oriented posts on Craft and web development.