One of my Craft websites is taking a long time (30+ seconds) to load. The /admin area also loads slowly. I have other installs of Craft on the same server that don't experience this problem.
Are there any debugging tools built into Craft to see which part of the site is taking the long time to load?
Some server information:
- DigitalOcean instance in SF with 2GB ram
- Nginx 1.6.0 (set up through Forge).
- PHP 5.5.12-2
I have tried a couple things:
- Disabling gzip (I recently enabled it)
- Restarting the server
- Changing the mysql connection address from localhost to 127.0.0.1 (also tried server IP)
- Enabling memcached as the cache type
- Clearing cache/rebuild assets/reindex search
The error logs don't show anything unusual.