Been struggling for hours to solve this with no solution and I'm under a deadline for a client. Any help would be so amazing.
Here's what happened:
- I set up the initial craft project with craft create
- This got pushed to Github and other devs have been continuing work
- We were collaborating just fine on the project back and fourth with changes.
- In my development I somehow deleted my
- Now - I can't get my
/admin/dashboardto show up or the craft site at all.
- I've been playing with the settings in the
.envI've been going back and fourth with the
/phpMyAdmin/?lang=enpage trying to set up and link a database.
- It seems: the project is fine, the database is fine, but I can't seem to link my database and the craft project and get craft to run at all.
Any tips? Any direction? I am just seeing this in the browser:
This page isn’t working localhost is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500
Help please! Thanks.
FYI - I am on MacOS running MAMP (From my applications folder) and I have PHP 7.2.11 all installed and running.