I really love working with Craft, especially around how easy and user friendly it is. However, I do work with React/Vue and usually I setup a node server/app that will do some routing, render views and so on...
Would it be a good idea to have a setup like this:
- Frontend: React / Vue
- Backend: node app that has all my public routes setup, rendering views, server side render React/Vue etc
- Backend no 2: Craft CMS with Element API setup
- User requests /contact/person-1
- The request will be matched in my node app as a valid route
- Node app will make request to the API that has been setup for Craft, fetches the relevant info about Person 1, returns the result to node
- Node app renders the view with the data that was fetched
Is this O.K. or completely nuts? Will it be ineffective or is it a good way to structure it like this when I'm in need for a nice CMS like Craft... ?
Please help me out on finding the best approach!