Ok, so this is pretty bizarre... Entries from 2016 are NOT displaying when searched for in the admin panel. Whether we search by the year, title, or part of the title
, until they're edited (using the id to access them).
I see entries from 2015 and 2017 but only a few from 2016 which
, as I said, are the ones we managed to edit.
This happens in the list of entries as well as on fields that link to them and we've got LOTS of entries...
UPDATE - Check this out:
Articles listed from December 2016: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0rmkiazm436etb/Screenshot%202017-10-22%2009.16.07.png
Searching for name of article: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydwilwz6pye1jb4/Screenshot%202017-10-22%2009.16.44.png
Searching for year 2016, bottom of results, all 2015 and 2017: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7imwnnfyrnjjri/Screenshot%202017-10-22%2009.17.15.png
If i access the article highlighted on screenshot 1, via URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/opdv12hpyz993z4/Screenshot%202017-10-22%2009.20.50.png
The articles are there, they're accessible from the user end, but for some reason they won't show up on the Admin side. Bizarre...