We have a big problem with CraftCMS and Multilang.
- We have the default language German (DE) in Craft.
- We have news entries with matrix fields
- We create a new language English (EN) as second language
- We activate this language (EN) in the News section
- We open an existing news entry and click on the second language (EN)
- The content of the matrix field does not exist
- We go WITHOUT saving back to the source language (DE) and save the post
- We switch back to the second language (EN) and now the Matrix Content is here
For us it seems that the Autosave function, which is triggered when you add a new language to a section, does not process the matrix fields (Neo + SuperTable same problem) properly.
The Problem is on all our client sites which use multilang.
Here is a Video https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jzg6ts3l90xze1/craftbug.mov?dl=0