We had a Stripe order go through recently, where the order value was zero and there were no line items. The client has called the customer to figure out what happened:
- The customer added a product to the cart as normal.
- They entered their address details.
- They reached the payment page and left it there for over an hour.
- They returned and went to pay with Stripe, entering their card details and the payment seemingly going through but with a value of £0.00.
- They were redirected to the order thank you page and received their order email detailing their purchase of nothing for £0.00.
- They then completed the purchase afresh and it went through fine.
It's presumably an issue with the cart timing out. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this?