I am considering using Craft to develop a website for a client. One of the requirements is that members have access tot he backend to edit a single entry.
Here is the use case:
- entry is created manually by admins, unpublished
- members are in a group with "editEntries:[SectionID]" permission only (no create, delete and others)
- members edit their entry and submit for review/approval
- admins publish the entry
- members come back and edit the entry if necessary and submit for review/approval of changes
- admin reviews changes and amend or approves the changes
The question is what would be the best way to achieve the following:
When a member comes back, edits and submits the entry (step 5), it create a new revision for review/approval by admins (step 6), but keeps the current revision published in the frontend.
Any thoughts on how to achieve this?