I have recently migrated an intranet to its production environment, and the requireLogin is misbehaving:
- I'd go to intranet.example.com/
- Log in with my details
- Craft will redirect me to intranet.example.com/404.shtml, showing 'Layout file - This content should not be seen.'
- this page doesn't exist, and I can't find any reference to 404.shtml on any page.
- If I reload intranet.example.com/, it will show me the homepage, logged in. It works fine after that
- I can log out and in again, it will work fine. I need to log out, close the browser and log in again to replicate the error
I have no redirects or have changed anything on the Craft config. Basically is a default 2.5 installation with new templates.
It works fine both locally (MAMP) and on my dev environment, but not on the server I just migrated it to.