So I am working on a project that includes an online product catalog. Is there a recommended way of setting up a catalog regarding the use of structure(s) vs. categories or a combination both?
I will have
- brands with a couple of product families and a few products in every family
- accessories by the same brand for the whole family
- accessories by the same brand for various product families
- accessories by the same brand for only certain products
- accessories by other brands for a whole product family
- accessories by other brands for a certain product only
Wondering if one structure or two (for brands and products) and relations would work and be efficient and flexible, or if I should work with categories as well? In total, it will be about 100 to 150 items in the catalog.
Thanks for opinions!