|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Sentences containing "refused to close his bar because"
- 70s British TV show about 3 people who gained telepathic abilities and solved mysteries
- How do companies measure task progress in project management tools (JIRA) when fresher team members spent most of the time in learning
- By manually cooling drill bit in water , may one slowly drill cement and bricks without impact?
- How to obtain reference letters when moving to a competitor company?
- How would houses change if we could walk on the walls?
- If the probability of a gas molecule to have any velocity is zero then how can the molecule have any velocity at all?
- Nice vs. ugly numbers in homework and tests
- What color is a red dwarf star?
- Can I know the technical specifications of a Mac mini without an OS?
- What position & power does the Church of England assume in the upper house of Lords?
- What is the order of parameters in +towgs84?
- PhD supervisor (who I use as a reference) is the department director for position I am applying for. Should this bias be avoided?
- Do pianists look at the chord letter or notes on the stave to tell what chord to play?
- How can I get sharp bird photos when the bird is further away?
- How to get infosec team to see that their over-the-top security measures are only decreasing security?
- Why were Scottish & Irish names once rendered with apostrophes instead of "Mac" or "Mc"
- Is it worth buying a lighter bike? If so what kind?
- How should I understand and translate "закатить истерику"?
- In case a plane stalls, what should stall first, the tip or the root of the Wing? Why?
- Why are aerodynamic / streamlined shapes always stumpy at the front?
- Where were the Men of Lake Town during the battles of Minas Tirith and Middle-earth?
- Am I overloaded or just slow?
- What are these "winglets" on the roof of the 737?